At RFC we take our work seriously. We have a fierce commitment to our customers, co-workers, and craft. We don’t back down from a challenge and take pride in a job safely and well done. If you think we would be a good fit for you please stop by and drop off an application and resume. We would appreciate the opportunity to talk to you about our companies and the work that we do.
RFC is an equal opportunity employer. Religion, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, race, or color does not affect hiring, promotion, development opportunities, pay, or benefits. RFC provides for fair treatment of employees based on merit. The company complies with all applicable Federal, state, and local labor laws. RFC strives to provide an employee-friendly environment in which goal-oriented individuals thrive as they achieve ever more demanding challenges.
RFC values the talents and abilities of our employees and seeks to foster an open, cooperative, and dynamic environment in which employees and the Company alike can thrive.
We are a very fast paced, fast growing company specializing in heavy construction, railroad derailments and track support, heavy-haul trucking, scrap metal processing, and railroad operations. Benefits include a 401K with company match, paid holidays, employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for the employee, personal time off (PTO), flexible spending account (FSA) program, AFLAC, and Legal Shield-ID Shield.
RFC is strictly a non-smoking operation. It is prohibited to smoke, vape, or chew tobacco on jobsites, at RFC facilities, or in company vehicles and equipment. Employees are also required to pass a pre-employment physical, drug and alcohol screening, and background check.
- At least two years of heavy equipment operating experience working on rough or uneven terrain
- High school diploma/GED
- Valid driver’s license to drive company vehicles
- Operating heavy equipment such as loaders, dozers, excavators, backhoes, and graders
- Servicing heavy equipment used in clearing railroad derailments and other debris
- At least two years experience driving trucks with heavy loads and lowboys to include belly dump, dump truck, doubles, and triples
- High school diploma/GED
- Current Class A CDL license with insurable driving record with double and triple endorsement
- Operating a tractor/trailer, truck, and transfer, doubles, triples, flatbeds, lowboys, step-deck, log truck, roll-off or solo delivery truck in a safe and responsible manner
- Maintain driver log according to federal motor carrier regulations and submit paperwork and reports as required
- Routinely inspect trucks and trailers before and after a trip to ensure safe operation
- Maintain truck cleanliness and appearance